Demo-ko
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's been a long time
Rawr On Youz EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:51 am by Owner Cody

» Demo-ko Beta v0.1 | We're BACK!
Rawr On Youz EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:32 am by kuga

» Keep in touch
Rawr On Youz EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:27 am by Owner Cody

» .fy678r68r7687768768768
Rawr On Youz EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:55 am by Owner Cody

» july 29, 2010 updates
Rawr On Youz EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:00 am by Brad is bak son

» new client
Rawr On Youz EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 5:58 am by Guest

» July 28/2010 Updates
Rawr On Youz EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:13 am by Owner Cody

» Midean is glitched.......
Rawr On Youz EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:42 am by Midean

» IMMMM BACKKKK :)
Rawr On Youz EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:03 am by zano

Download Client
Demoko.tk
Click Here to download the latest client!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rawr On Youz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner Cody
Admin

Rep : 0

Rawr On Youz Empty
PostSubject: Rawr On Youz   Rawr On Youz EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:46 am

Well I just decided to randomly drop by. Lol and lookie THERE! Ownage is still active lol. Ownage your the best lol. I'm just here to drop some news by sorta and to say, I miss everyone that's played this server in the past. Wow especially the freaking vets. I love you guys literally.

Ownage: i remember the first time i saw you you were like so annoying lol always spamming and being retarded. Just like my cuz lol.

Sorry I've been soooo busy lately.... I've got a life sorta lol. Plus my user on this computer that I'm on Duked out on me so i lost everything even my 100's of dollars im music from itunes on there -.- lol. Still..... I lost the client, but i have the forums, sooo therefore I lost the Demo-ko source but still. Lol i have the source still from like March LOL, at my grandmas lol funny right? Soo we havn't lost everything btw lol. I've been playing deltascape for like 5 months, cause I don's have the time to open up a server again lol. Coding is soo easy. Lol, I made good freinds with Delta lol. Coded some of the stuff like x mas event, Real gs gfx's. P.S Delta is a noob lol. I've been hangin with this one girl for a long time lol. Just gettin to know her. If she's the one I'm not going into the navy. She's not a whore. But I'm not obsessed with her like SaARrRAa, you know lol..

cheers

I'll probably start up the server some time again lol so be patient lol. I'll post it up on here so yah.... Yah i gtg soz Have a merry Cristmas guyz and galls

- Cody
Cheers ill be back within the nxt week and stop by. flower albino cherry santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

_-_-_-______________---------------________-----------------------_________-

edit 12/25/09

Hey guys back again. Merry Cristmas. I got and Ipod touch and a Wii for the family. I just deleted my account: Cody. And now I'm on my mom's account. Iv'e lost the most recent demo-ko but i still have it over my grandma's so don't worry.
Todays been fun...
you know, looking back on the ddsspeced source it was so fun lol. But everyone expects more than that now a days. I could pimp it out. Make everyone owners just for the fun of it lol. Make so no one other than us, the vets play it lol. Have fun you know lol. That would be fun sorta.. There's just never gunna be all the people there... cause everyone of you people are 1 and million it seems. I could of never asked for better friends. You guys are awsome. Whoever was playing the server at the beginning of late dec/and january. Wow its just amazing. january is when all you guys started playing anyway... LOL remember Ancmage rofl. Those were the good times when he was around lol. I think he was the heart of Demo-ko cause as soo n he left demo-ko started dieing. Even though he was soo annoying was part of out family in all of our hearts. I respect everyone of the vet (except zano, he jsut wants staff. Narb). God i miss all of you soo much. Skatejake, so much..... and brad the most.... Your a great person, You should have never when through what you did. I would switched with you. I'll write the story of demo-ko sometime, again. *sigh*
I will. Trust me. I'll start now a matter of fact. It's not gunna be one of those retarded things that you read for like 1 minute. I hope its more to you than that.

~~~~~

Here's the true story no lies.

~~~~~

Rawr On Youz Mumumhhahahah-1

Sometime in early December.

Died in Runescape in the RISK clanwars. Got lured lol. retarded choice. Lost 15 cash full bandos. Armadly godsword, and a lot of other crap. got barraged and fc. lost everything. So i quit gave account away. Years of work gone. I didn't know what to do.. So i heard about Runescape Private servers before i had just never played one. So the server i played on was on the moparscape client. It was a crapy deltascape blank source. But i still played it thinking it was amazing. Then i found a pking/spawning sourc, with like 50 people on all the time. played it for a week. Was retarded cause you have to play for staff. lol.. sucksss.. but then i think i banned from corrupt staff or something like that I don't know. Then after searching for a while i found a server called ddsserver.no-ip.biz. (gone) I played that server for so long. got 126 cb almost all 99 stats on a ds base. lummy home lol. No one ever played. I was the only on on. Rarely there was 5 people on. I met lol999 on that server. He was a mod then Ben ( the owner) made him admin. And i looked up to him a lot. after a total of like 50 hrs playing lol. I got mod. and i was pumped up lol. ( even though they couldn't do didaly squat.) I was so happy. Then the server starting going down more and more. So i searched for a different server. I found Dbow-ko with this one guy that showed me how to make a server on team viewer. And the second I made it, i went on ddsserver and told lol999 and he was the first person ever on my server. I made him owner and then started advertising, not knowing what i was getting into. But i was getting into the probably funnest 4 months of my life.

Ill continue some other time. C ya Merry x mas.

Rawr On Youz Allathome

Rawr On Youz Fullscreencapture26200982248PMbmp

~_~_~_~__~-`-`-1-31`4`-341-234-`234-`3-4`23-4`234`2-4`2-4`-24-`24-`234-`23-4`23-4-`234-`34-`23-4`2-34`2-34-`234-`234-`3-2____________________________________________________-

Dec 26, '09

So Christmas was good. I don't know about you but I'm having a good week.Staying up all night talking to this girl.

She's really cool. Not preppy Shes Normal you could say lol. She's not really needy ect.
Nice you know..

My family is playing the wii right now lol. It's cool. I own at baseball on there. Its "l33t".

SOOOO

I'm bored. My xBox is broken. Some how I'm going to the mall. ( Got pulled in it ).

So I think I'm just gunna stop by everyday on these forums and catch up.

Oh yah i never get on Msn CAUSE I STILL GET SPAMMED lol. Cause people want me to code for them lol.... Its kinda annoying but everytime i get on more and more people spam me lol. Even the guy that helped me "set up my server" Dante. He ask for my help lol. Its kinda funny though.

If you guys ever need I'll help you. I'm pro with computers lol. Taking Adv. Programming. Soooo easy.. "So easy a caveman could do it.. scratch

Soo yah I'll stop by again. ( even though Ownage is the only one active lol...)

Sooo I'll see whoever gets on here

Ill write More of the story later MehBaeh.

-Cody

~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~~_~_~_~_~__~~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~

Dec 29,

Sorry I was over a friends for 2 days then yesterday I didn't feel like posting anything lol.

Oh yah hey Peter, Love you too?

Ok? kinda weird.

Andddddddddddddd I'll type more Later i AGAIN don't feel like typin. Just gunna go get songs for my iPod

~_~_~_~_~`-``-`-`-`-``-`

Dec 31

W00t It's Fuckin New Years guys,and I'm ready to party. Cant wait to see all my buds there =p

You guys know what im gunna do i bet!

I gtg guys fudge yes!

- Cody

Last edited by Owner Cody on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://demoko.forumotion.com
ownage
Active User

Rawr On Youz Empty
PostSubject: Omgnaawm   Rawr On Youz EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:22 am

Omg I didnt read any of the whole story yet but like every1 else is gone and whats your name on delta you noob, Im 0wnage ingame and Ownage on the forums got liek 600 posts fdw like anyways I was listenin to the radio and like on the old forums the music box thing I heard some of the songs from there and I remembered everybody and I was like amg what happened eventually though peter stoped posting and range stoped posting and no1 else was ever on so i was all : ( LLLL but liek I though there was like a new forum or sumthin but everything just stoped. How come no warning lol anyways I still have the demo client and the source lol anyways I alredy know the story and I miss all my old friends : ( Merry christmas nab
Back to top Go down
Owner Cody
Admin

Rawr On Youz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr On Youz   Rawr On Youz EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:58 am

ownage wrote:
Omg I didnt read any of the whole story yet but like every1 else is gone and whats your name on delta you noob, Im 0wnage ingame and Ownage on the forums got liek 600 posts fdw like anyways I was listenin to the radio and like on the old forums the music box thing I heard some of the songs from there and I remembered everybody and I was like amg what happened eventually though peter stoped posting and range stoped posting and no1 else was ever on so i was all : ( LLLL but liek I though there was like a new forum or sumthin but everything just stoped. How come no warning lol anyways I still have the demo client and the source lol anyways I alredy know the story and I miss all my old friends : ( Merry christmas nab

lol i figured that was you...

I don't really post on the forums but i have like 7 days online or something like that lol. Im level 126 user is demolishe34 (of course).

Yah ownage your awesome lol. You've been the most fun. I will try to put it back up lol. But i just don't have time anymore. lol. The only way i could put it back up 24/7 and me code it would have to be, get dedi. So yah.. lol ..
Back to top Go down
Peter
Admin
Peter

Rawr On Youz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr On Youz   Rawr On Youz EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:19 am

I LOVE YOU
Back to top Go down
http://www.demoko.tk
Owner Cody
Admin

Rawr On Youz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr On Youz   Rawr On Youz EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:31 am

Bumpt For no reason even there you cannot bump this ?? ?? E?R#$?% @#$?T?Vagkl; ioae gtaergawogqh34ot h iohgtaqgt AZQHOsc gsdfjklgsdfgjksdfghasdfgsdfkghsdfkghsdfjkghksdfjghsdfjkghsdfjkghsdfjkghksdghjksdfhjkdf gkdfjvg sdfjkg hsdklg sdfkjg aero ghgioaebnruig erhgerh gaerh gaerui ghe4ghq3489t hq34t7893y49t745923475t892347589457248935723475923457892345723457892347523495789234758923457234895723495734925234985723489573948v5234895234v534nv5834v57238945723489v5734v5893475892347589234758349fh3fhejsdfhvjkdfvzmsdabnuiovh348ufb q347t gh3q4gui 3y4q3894ty3ggf3vqweryfhq38v34y8f9h4f9gyq9gye4G;A'EG'AGHIOAGHIAFODGH'SOGH'A OGH ' h' ahg'aergha gr8[haq g8[ hwegagaer'ga ga\[\[\[p[\[\[\[\[\[\\\[[[\\[\\[\[\[\[\\[\\[\[\[ujhjhjhjhjhjjhjhjhjhjhjhjfkgjfkgjfkgjfkgjfkgjfrkjgfkgjfkgjfkgjriuqqqqqqqzzqzqqzxzqzzzqzzzqzzqqzxxqwxqwfnfkjgf hadflkg hdfgjkohergjkaergkaerhg jkagl shgkljrhgjksergherk ajrlghjkrgharlegharjk gahjkrgkrghajkrghakljg harjkghaerjkghajkrghaerk ghar ghajkrg hkargh akjrg hajklrgharjkg haekrlth49 8tr34 5892345789234 fh349gh q3g87h 4g934hg8975gy34hg579

MUMUMGHAHAHAH ADFHGHADFTHAAAHHAHHAH

RawrItCody
Back to top Go down
ownage
Active User

Rawr On Youz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr On Youz   Rawr On Youz EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:26 am

Happy new year every one!@!@!
Back to top Go down
zano
Demo Forum Nub

Rawr On Youz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr On Youz   Rawr On Youz EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:52 am

cody you just ruined my day... (except zano, he jsut wants staff. Narb) I hope that was a joke =[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rawr On Youz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr On Youz   Rawr On Youz Empty

Back to top Go down

Rawr On Youz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demo-ko :: Updates-
Jump to: